The Cinema Academy’s expert workshops feature alumni working in cinema or television.
Hear their tips and techniques for succeeding in this industry, and learn what former IU students are now doing with their Media School degrees.
Past expert workshops include:
- Brian Stack, BA’86, Emmy Award-winning comedy writer and actor
- Michael Schultz, film and TV director (IU Box account required)
- Greg Sorvig, BA’06, Heartland Film Festival programming director (IU Box account required)
- Steve Bellamy, BS’86, Kodak president of motion picture and entertainment (IU Box account required)
- Phil McLaughlin, BA’07, TV editor (IU Box account required)
- Jo Throckmorton, DGA Assistant Director (IU Box account required)
- Kevin Weaver, Editor and Owner of Blueline Media (IU Box account required)
Want to lead your own Expert Workshop?
Are you an alumnus interested in presenting at a workshop? Or even if you are not an alumnus, do you have an idea for a workshop topic?
Please fill out this form.